Wednesday, 8 April 2020

Pacman under way but ...

Found a bug. Well, a couple of bugs, one silly, one not. The silly one was an error in the tile command, but the not silly one is to do with editing long lines of code, which has stopped working. It's generating a syntactic error.

So I'll have to fix that one before continuing with Pacman which is fairly advanced. Most of the plumbing is there, there's just the movement of the game objects, scoring, sound effects and bonus left to do. Which isn't too much. (the top line isn't an error, I ran it and broke it, so it's printed "break error" on the top line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking change

We all make mistakes. One early mistake I made was copying (partly) the old thing in Microsoft BASIC where you didn't have to declare ...